Your Home Inspectors
Dan Smullen, founder and President of Peace of Home, Inc. brings more than three decades of professional engineering and quality management experience, as well as a lifetime of hands-on experience in all aspects of home building, maintenance and renovation to his role as a home inspector.
Dan is fully trained and certified in all facets of home inspection, and he is licensed as a home inspector in the state of North Carolina. Additionally, he holds a specialty certification in radon testing. He continually adds to his knowledge through attendance at professional conferences and training. Dan is an allied member of the Asheville Board of Realtors and holds a Certified Inspector credential from the American Society for Home Inspectors [ASHI].
- Graduate of American Home Inspection Training Institute [AHIT]
- Member, North Carolina Licensed Home Inspector Association
- NC Licensed [# 2450]
- Have full E&O and Liability insurance coverage
- Use HomeGauge Gold reporting software and can provide reports on site
- Trained in radon measurement and certified by National Environmental
- Health Association [NEHA Certificate # 103439RT]
- Member of American Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists [AARST]
David Esker has 25 years of engineering and project management experience. He has a lifetime of hands-on experience in all aspects of construction, both residential and industrial. He is a licensed North Carolina home inspector and certified radon tester. David joined Peace of Home in 2016.
David’s contact info is: